30 Bromley Roadnue
Pittsford, NY 14534
Phone: (503) 308-0500
Send Us an Email!
Since launching in 2007, our site has connected thousands of real estate agents and homeowners selling their homes and/or historic commercial buildings with those seeking to purchase their "historic dream house". During this time, we have received overwhelmingly positive feedback from those listing historic property on our site - we are happy to share a sample of unsolicited testimonials below:
- "That is terrific, Tim, thank you! We'll pass it on to our sellers. LOVE how many hits we've been getting on your website!" - Southern Mansion, Real Estate Carolina Group
- "I appreciate you putting it up on your Facebook (www.facebook.com/historicforsale). We have been getting a significant amount of interest through your postings of the property." - Trumbull Neighborhood Partnership, Warren, Ohio
- "I love your site and just wish that I could take a day or more to follow and then thoroughly study all of its perfect links to useful historic preservation information. You really stand out as a key resource for preservationists and historic property enthusiasts." - Johanna Welty, Boutique Hospitality Consultant, Marketing and Sales Specialist, Alamo (Bay Area), CA
- "I've never received such fabulous service! What a treat!" - Dale Delph, Mayor's Inn Bed & Breakfast & Dinner House, Cody, WY
- "Thank you so much. I really like your site and use it any time I have a historic home." - Yvonne Hall, Realtor®, Keller Williams Realty Central Delaware
- "I'm so impressed with your web site and with the response it gets! I will continue to promote it whenever I can, and I always speak highly of your quick posting of info and of what a pleasure it is working with you." - Sue Dugger, Graphic Designer & Real Estate Marketing Consultant, Williamsburg, VA
- "I wanted to take a moment to let you know that due to my Brooke Mansion ad on your website I got contacted by a location scout for director Peter Jackson (The Lord of the Rings movies) to possibly use the listing for a movie location for his next movie." - Diane Al-Habieli, Brooke Mansion, Birdsboro, PA
- "I wanted to let you know that because I posted my listing in Denton, Texas on your web site, I have not only secured a buyer for my historic property listing (moving from Hyde Park, NY), but two other buyers for whom I'll be able to find homes (one from Minnesota and one from Pennsylvania). If I had not used your site, these buyers would not have known about the wonderful house at 903 W. Oak. Thanks a million!" - Susan McGuire Cooksey, Century 21 Judge Fite Company, Denton, TX
- "The site was very beneficial for our firm and helped secure the sale of the home. We will recommend you to future clients and co-workers. Please feel free to share our satisfaction with your company. We were amazed at the number of people from all over the United States that called us requesting more information after viewing the Callahan House on your website. Without a doubt we will use your company again." - Kathy Cravens, Harvey, Biggs & Company Real Estate, Robinson, IL
- "I have recently recommended your site to several of the agents (we have over 160) in our firm, as several of them have homes of historic and architectural significance, and I truly do believe your site works! In fact, my listing of Arlington Plantation may well sell soon - and all because the client saw it on your web site! So if you need a testimonial to garner future business, please feel free to quote me when I say that yes, HistoricForSale.com DOES, indeed, help sell real estate!
I assure you, I can’t say enough good things about your site. It’s an invaluable tool for selling historic properties; in fact, I consider it the best value for money spent of all the advertising I’ve done to sell Arlington Plantation. Thanks to your site, I may have another client. A potential client called night-before-last, after having seen my listing on your site, and she’s interested in my helping her find a plantation home here in Louisiana – a project I’ve already begun. So thanks again…without your site, this would have been a lot opportunity.
Is your site a worthwhile advertising venue for those of us who list historic properties? You betcha! In fact, I would recommend it to anyone with historic listings as the number one resource to help sell them." - Allen Duhe, Van Eaton & Romero, Lafayette, LA
- "We have been pleased with how our ad looks and, in particular, works. We actually may not have need for further revisions, as we have accepted an offer from someone who saw us on your site. We have real estate agents very interested to know just how we managed to get multiple offers well above local lenders' valuations. Your service is, of course, the centerpiece of my response." - J. Fred Decker, The Talley House, Williamsport, PA
- "I really have gotten a lot of contacts and would almost like to leave it on the site just to get contacts...but I do not want to make anyone upset!!! Thanks again and I will definitely use the website again when I list another historic property. Thank you for all the assistance you gave me. I received a lot of contacts via the website. I look forward to posting something in the future." - Chad Long, The Wheatlands, The Home Team Real Estate Co.
- "I think your site is unique among what I was able to find on the Web, and a great service. Not everyone wants a historic house with the accompanying challenges. Your site helps house owners seeking to sell or rent their property a means to directly target the audience that will recognize the unique charms of a historic property." - Mary Traeger Pascale, Waterview Historic Gem, Keyport, NJ
- "HistoricForSale.com provides a unique venue for owners to build visibility and identify qualified, willing and able buyers in this specialty segment of the market that few real estate organizations can match." - Andrew Bulla, The Stone House in Pine Valley, McKnightstown, PA
- "Thanks for all your help. Please put a sold sign on the ad so we will stop getting calls. They're still coming in. Your site has been a huge help to us. We really appreciate what the site did for us. Thanks again!" - Debbie Ward, Prudential Carolinas Realty
- "Thanks for your quality editing and presentation. My listing with you has yielded much more interesting and serious prospects than my more expensive listing with [other prominent online services]. I am recommending HistoricForSale.com to others I know. It is an excellent website and all of the seriously interested responses came from this connection, and some traveled long distances to see the house." - Nancy Stillians, The Stillians House, Villisca, IA
- "Thanks for your help. The website is a good one and I have advised several people to use it. I think it offers a quality alternative to other online services. I really appreciate the professionalism represented in the website and I especially enjoy the "depth" of listings and the history they represent." - Frank Brough, Hale's Riverfront Homestead, Mosheim, TN
- "It was definitely a positive experience dealing with your organization. I have had numerous hits from your site. I sold it through a local realtor, but feel your website was very successful in getting responses. Thanks again!" - Robbie Blake, Blake Real Estate, Bronson, FL
- "Keep up the good work! I wanted you to know too that the people who have contacted me thru your site are interesting and very informed. Your site is a wonderful source of information." - Susan Barney, The Colonel Baker House, Windham Center, CT
- "I sold my home - the young couple that bought it are from Michigan and had seen it on your website, and I know that they will love it as much as I do. Thank you for your service! The site is a great one and one which I will always be checking in on to see what is happening." - Trudy Johnson, Mobridge, SD
- "Please remove the listing for the Frank R. Ford house in Fairfax, Virginia....it has sold! Your site was very hepful in making the sale." - Peter Nissen, Frank R. Ford House, Fairfax, VA
- "Many thanks for listing our home. We were able to sell it and received several visits from people who saw the listing on HistoricForSale.com. We are glad we worked with you and have recommended the sight to several people." - Gary Herrigel, The Pattington, Chicago, IL
- "I have been recommending you to other folks that are considering selling their historic houses. I was quite pleased with the number of folks that said they had found our place in Preservation Directory!" - Nancy-Linn Nellis, 1794 Watchtide by the Sea, Searsport, ME
- "Thank you so much for providing this service free of charge to the non-profit preservation community. It is truly an honor to work with you in this regard. Your updates are timely and informative and always a pleasure to review." - Jack Thomson, Managing Director, Historic Salisbury Foundation, Inc., Salisbury, NC
- "This is to let you know that Virgo House, which you have so kindly listed for us, has sold at full price. THANKS very much for listing this for us - your website is a wonderful asset to the preservation community." - Barbara Stagg, Executive Director, Historic Rugby, Rugby, TN
Have you listed a property for sale in the past or currently have listings on HistoricForSale.com? We would love to hear feedback regarding your experience with our site. Click here to contact us.
Interested in listing a historic property for sale on HistoricForSale.com? Click here for more information.
Search for historic homes and property
List your home or property for sale