|This fine property boasts:
• Stately, brick Federal ca. 1730 residence.
• Situated on quiet street in heart of Historic
District of Chestertown. Live theater, specialty
shops, galleries, River Arts, Washington College,
beautiful Chester River & historic town which was the
Port of Entry in 18th century. The convenient Town
marina has recently been updated.
• Fine, preserved condition with modern amenities
including air conditioning.
• One full bath for locations for more baths.
• Four plus bedrooms potential.
• Beautiful original, random width pine floors.
• Original windows, woodwork and hardware.
• Inviting entrance hall with gently rising18th c stairway
to third floor.Shadow rails.
• Eight fireplaces - all original.
• Fireplace in modern kitchen, as well, as large early
cooking fireplace in basement.
• Brick floor in basement.
• Gracious separate dining room with fireplace.
• Third floor 15'x24' “library” with fireplace.
• CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING.
• Lovely tree shaded garden entered from brick floored
porch and brick paths.
• Bright, light and serene.